Websites for Working Indian Mothers

It feels great to see the tons of resources available for mothers on the internet. I have often found myself desperately googling to find quick answers and solutions to my son’s cough, cold and most importantly erratic behavior.

In an age where connecting with friends in the real world is difficult given the constraints of time, I’ve now found a set of online friends who give relevant advice. Of course, not all of it is useful, but then at least I know that I am not the only one who wants to know if my child should be given homeopathic instead of allopathic!

While looking for topics that interest me as a mother of a toddler, I have come across several websites that are published by health care professionals. I applaud and appreciate their endeavor.

I’ll try to review in brief few of these websites for readers of this blog to refer to. Some

www.indianmoms.com
www.indiaparenting.com
www.babycenter.com

1 comment:

Swati said...

Hey , i am also a mother. I found out a website also for kids parties & gifts. Hope it will be useful for all http://www.partybounty.com/

Post a Comment

 
Kontera Content Link