It's Diwali and Mom looks like a girl today!

It's Dhanteras today. My little one helped me drape a sari. He has not seen me do that on too many occasions and was excited at the prospect of seeing his mother looking different. Very innocently he said, "Mom looks like a girl today!" He even sang in his baby tone and diction the title song of the Zee Marathi serial Kunku to describe me. The words went - Majha Kunku, Majha Kunku... - hinting at the fact that I was wearing a bindi and matching bangles. Shoooo shweet...
He has even learned to say Happy Diwali. He's slightly confused though with Happy Birthday and is using the two greetings interchangeably. I guess he will master it by the time it is Laxmi puja.

1 comment:

aks said...

Hi chief. Nice blog. Keep writing.

Post a Comment

 
Kontera Content Link