Mamma's Advice in Animation Video

Ok! I'm back and this time after a long long break. Been busy putting things in place.

I chanced upon this free (partially, at least) animation movie maker site and think it's fabulous. You can try out your first two short length movies (1-2 min) more than enough for free, post which there is a nominal sum. I'm not publicizing the site, but hey, if it's good and fun why not try out. See what I tried here... A cute video for my son, you know the usual things on the minds of a mom.




1 comment:

james_lopez said...

The clarity for your composing is simply polite and i could expect if you're an expert on this place of interest. Well collectively with your authorization i want to grab your feed to be upgraded with up and coming post. You can easily take this kochi to munnar taxi for any excursions and travels program of your family. They will be providing secured and secure cabs.

Post a Comment

 
Kontera Content Link